Always in a whirl, from homemade bread to housework to work-work. Come join the fun, the mess, and don't be afraid to tell me if I'm not making any sense!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Unwilling to say certain things...

Over that last couple days I've found myself wanting to type away about a certain family member, and another time about Taterbug being sick. And I keep censoring myself. Blogs on the internet are public, and while I doubt certain difficult person knows my blog address...what if their friends do?

When I started the blog I thought it would be a sort of diary. However, I've discovered that I can't say the things I always want to say.

I'm not going to let it keep me from blog. Its just an observation! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is exactly why I'm afraid to start a blog! I would probably end up with my foot in my mouth many, many times!

Anonymous said...

Its too bad that things have gotten to this point, that a blogger would have to think twice before sharing. A few bad apples ruin it for everybody.