Always in a whirl, from homemade bread to housework to work-work. Come join the fun, the mess, and don't be afraid to tell me if I'm not making any sense!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Better

What is it about friendship that can give you a boost?

Honestly, I went from awful to great in just an hour or two. A couple of Hubby's friends showed up with hot buttered rum batter. I threw some cookies in the oven, and we all sat around and visited. Mostly, they talked shop talk, but they like and respect me, and listed to what I had to say, too.

It was very very nice.

Thanks to the rum, I slept very well! So today I have heart to move on. Plus, Taterbug ate 5 sausages, 2 waffles, 2 glasses of iced tea, half a banana, half a tuna/cheese sandwich, a piece of candy, and a cookie, too, I think. He also bounced on the couch!!! Which is a no-no, but tells me that my boy is back!!!

Thank you all for reading even when I was down! Oh, and I got the beans in the crockpot, so dinner will be ready for me tonight! Just that thought makes me smile today!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

(((HUGS))) Cari! I'm glad things are looking a little brighter today.

It sounds like you and I go through the same type of ups and downs. Sucks doesn't it??

Whirlwind Woman said...

Tony says I'm moody...whatever! ;) Its been my PMS week, too, so what can you do!