Always in a whirl, from homemade bread to housework to work-work. Come join the fun, the mess, and don't be afraid to tell me if I'm not making any sense!

Friday, November 23, 2007

Sadness

*Friday*
Today's been a bit of a rough day. Between last night, and today trying to deal with the kids, I'm having a tough time. The kids are being good, they just need a mom, and I'm not one right now. I'm going to get up and try to improve my mood until tonight. What I could really use right now is some time on my own, but that is not going to happen.

Thanks for listening.

*Saturday*
Well, today is better. Some of the short-term troubles are resolved, but what of the long-term troubles I do not know. Time will tell, I suppose.

*Saturday Night*

Does anger ever make you cold? Usually, I get hot anger, but my anger today is cold, and blank, and tucked away. It seems to make me feel safer.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Cari could you take a few minutes and take a hot bath or shower?

Hope you feel better!