Always in a whirl, from homemade bread to housework to work-work. Come join the fun, the mess, and don't be afraid to tell me if I'm not making any sense!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Don't Ya Love Saving Money?!?!

Yesterday, I went to Bi-Mart and found my mom the crockpot for Christmas. Her whole kitchen is stainless, and I found a stainless one with 4 settings and 6 quarts for $15.00! Great deal, as it is normally $30. Then today we went by an estate sale and found some wonderful deals.

For my friend who is getting into canning, a pressure cooker in fabulous shape for $6.

An antique oil lamp that hangs on the wall for $3.

A brass candle holder that hangs on the wall for $4.

An older aluminum muffin tin (the sturdy ones that didn't discolor) for 50cents.

An oak neato rolling pin $2.

A big basket $1.

All of these things are gifts for family and friends, so I'm really excited! It was great for the 4 of us to get out together. Everyone smiled and had a great time!

No comments: