Always in a whirl, from homemade bread to housework to work-work. Come join the fun, the mess, and don't be afraid to tell me if I'm not making any sense!

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Redecorating After Undecorating

As you may know, we almost moved. Most of the house is in the POD still (I need to jump in there and find the flannel sheets today....brrrr it's cold!). We took everything down off the walls and most of the nick-nacks were packed. The house seems almost empty, even though we have furniture in it, and the china cabinet IS empty. The Christmas dishes are coming into the house, that will refill the china cabinet, but what do I do about the walls?

Honestly, I love Christmas decorations, but really don't like taking them down. There lies my dilemma. Do I really go to town on Christmas decorations and redecorate the normal stuff later? Or do I put some normal stuff up and some holiday stuff up?

It may well be a moot point, as I don't have much free time anyway. I'll let you know what I decide!

No comments: