Always in a whirl, from homemade bread to housework to work-work. Come join the fun, the mess, and don't be afraid to tell me if I'm not making any sense!

Friday, August 27, 2010

WIP-A weeks worth of knitting


I love knitting! Right now I have several things going (pretty usual!). This afternoon I rearranged the living room, and decided I needed a coaster. This is the end result (blocking), I think I'd like a second one. I have some yarn that is the same color as the teal in the heather which will become a second little coaster for the table next to my chair.


Here is a Tickle Hat for Tony. It needs a tassel and ear flaps. I'd like to be done soon because I have several more hats to go before Christmas!


These are some little finger mitts for Ladybug. I'll have a similar pair, only the main color will be turqoise, and Nana just might get some in green...



Very soon I need a list of things to knit or sew for Christmas. I'd really like as many things as possible to be handmade. A friend has promised me a scroll saw so that I can begin making some wood things, that is one skill I'm really looking forward to working on!

1 comment:

WonderWhyGal said...

That's a lot of knitting (at least for me)in one week.

I love the mittens.

http://wonderwhyalpacafarm.blogspot.com/2010/08/fiber-arts-friday-fiber-fest-where.html