Always in a whirl, from homemade bread to housework to work-work. Come join the fun, the mess, and don't be afraid to tell me if I'm not making any sense!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Be the Peace you Want to see in the World



Sometimes it is hard to be who you want to be. I find myself tired, my husband in an ugly mood, the toddler is sick, I forgot to eat...and then I act in ways not my usual normal. This movement comes at a very important time for me, it's a good reminder to be the mom/wife/employee I want to be, and who others want to see. My children deserve a loving, warm, strong mom. My husband deserves for me to the port in the storm I need in him. I really need a job with a schedule, not these crazy shifts all over the place, and the best way to do that is to continue doing the best I can at the hospitals where I already work, and then when a shift opens up they will think of me.

So. My intention is to continue striving every day to be that Woman that I know I can be. To love my family, to smile, to work hard. And to continue to find new ways to cope with stress, as I'm constantly advocating to my patients. I CAN do this, and knowing that others are doing this makes it easier.

Do you want to join us?

No comments: