Always in a whirl, from homemade bread to housework to work-work. Come join the fun, the mess, and don't be afraid to tell me if I'm not making any sense!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tired...I'm so tired...

I've spent the better part of today either in bed or my chair! Luckily my darling husband and children have gotten together on the housework. Its not perfect, and not all of it is done. But-the bathrooms are clean, we have clean clothes (even if they aren't all where they are supposed to be), a relatively clean kitchen.

And some days, us preggo ladies on the go, just need to rest. During the week there is no time for naps or resting. Its all about get from here to there to everywhere. Beyond that, this is the last time I'll be pregnant (if I have anything to say about it) and I'm trying to appreciate each little miraculous day. I never thought I'd be pregnant again, this munchkin is such a surprise and a gift (and maybe a little bit of a hassle, too, but thats life) I really want to appreciate it.

After looking at Donna's blog...I have to say I'm so appreciative of her organization! I need to start with a list of things that need to be done. Each term I get lost again and about halfway through the term I find myself and realize household chores haven't been done in a month! So thats my goal for the week, figure out what needs to be done!

No comments: