Always in a whirl, from homemade bread to housework to work-work. Come join the fun, the mess, and don't be afraid to tell me if I'm not making any sense!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Charlie and the hat (and Dada, too)

Mama finished Charlie's hat to match his pants (oops, forgot to take a picture of the pants. Oh, well it will have to wait until tomorrow).


Charlie had to try it on. Yes, I know the ends aren't woven in yet.




But, you know, when you are 8 months old there are always more things to do.


Like trying to crawl AND practicing your vowels.





And playing with balls.



And trying to crawl again.


Then you wonder...how do I get rid of this thing?





And life is good.

'Til you see Dada wearing your hat. Why is he wearing my hat? (Mama says he's just goofy.)

And back to the ball again.



So proud of himself.

No comments: